To order and pay using propay, paypal, wire transfer or by check
1. Send me and e-mail clearly stating the following
- items you want to order
- desired shipping method
- shipping address formatted according to your local convention
- how you wish to pay (ProPay, PayPal, check, etc.)
2. We will usually need to exchange several e-mails until everything is clearly worked out for both of us, but please stick to e-mail.
3. I email you with a simple invoice listing the prices and total cost.
4. To use propay, I log onto my propay account and create a request for payment.
5. The propay system sends you an email with a link to a secure web page specific to our transaction and fixed amount.
6. You click on the link in the propay email, and enter your card information on ProPay’s secure server web page that was created just for our transaction. I never see your card info. You are charged exactly the amount agree in USD, but the exchange rate USD to other currency is set by your card bank. There are no additional fees charged to your card.
7. Propay notifies me that you have paid and I can ship your order.
You do not need sign-up with propay in order to pay using ProPay. I have an account with them, so you do not need one. Propay accepts payment using Visa, Mastercard (EuroCard), Discover Card and American Express. I have a single transaction limit of 3000 USD using propay. Orders over $3000 USD are usually easier if payed by check or wire transfer.
If you have a PayPal account through eBay, you can also use that to pay to firstname.lastname@example.org. Signup for PayPal is free, and allows payment from a bank account rather than a credit card. For security purposes their signup process takes several days in order to verify your email address, street address and account information.
If you prefer you may mail a check payable in USD through a US bank to the address below. Make check in the name of “Joseph Hartvigsen”. Many countries provide such a service through a national bank or post office which often have a branch in New York City. Other services such as Western Union may also be used.
Shipping Estimate (Email for your specific rate):
$14 USA, $20 to $30 International for spoons & blue runners
$18 USA, $62 International for orange spoon runners
Large order shipping by quote.
I keep a supply of hubs on hand for bluespoon runners, am usually able to build them within one to two weeks of receiving an order. This depends on availability of spoons and specific arbor types. Green, Orange and larger spoon runners are usually made to order, with typical lead times in the range of 3-6 weeks.
1529 South 400 East
Kaysville, UT 84037 USA